I like believing that Slytherins did fight in the battle, fought for their home, where they grew up. They probably dropped the cloaks and ties in order to not be a target.
Slytherins levitating rubble off of students
Slytherins sending the spiders flying out windows
Slytherins using hidden passages to evacuate students
Slytherins using hidden passages to sneak up on the enemy
Slytherins with no death eater affiliations, fighting death eaters to save their friends
Slytherins with death eater affiliations going through a mental turmoil as they have to make a decision on which home means more to them, and choosing Hogwarts.
Slytherins, fighting for Hogwarts because hogwarts is home. Where they had their first crush, kiss, ghost encounter. Where they learned how to read the stars and bottle fame. Where they met the people they now call brothers and sisters.
Slytherins man. Teenagers fighting in a war that they never should have to, but doing it anyway because they protect what is theirs.
anonymous asked: claude giroux
Claude Giroux puts the Flyers in front with 1:40 to play, falls down while doing so.
I missed two solid weeks of these so now I feel bad. I’m sorry this is kind of a rush job but I literally just got home from SDCC and I’m trying super hard to catch up!
This giveaway is going to be a little different since I want to give people more than just a few hours to enter - so rather than ending tonight I’ll end it on Wednesday.
- Someone is going to win a lacrosse hoodie
- Any size, any character (new characters are coming soon-ish)
- Shipped anywhere
- Like and/or reblog to enter! Don’t spam or be a jerk because it’ll break the notes and ruin my day.
- This giveaway ends on WEDNESDAY, JULY 30th at 10 PM, PST.
!BONUS! This week’s winner will also get one of the SDCC EXCLUSIVE BEASTIARIES. I managed to grab a couple extra at the con. The beastiary and the hoodie will ship separately but to the same address, free of charge.
Hello! So as I’ve been mentioning these past couple of days, I’ve been wanting to do a giveaway. I have plenty on Jersey’s, team sweaters and even a couple of hats, but I either wear them all the time, or they’re just too old to giveaway to anyone. So I decided that instead of entering for a item that you wouldn’t really want, why not enter for the chance to win whichever item you’d like? As long as your shirt/hat/whatever is located on shop.nhl.com, it can be bought for you.
RULES & DETAILS:
- The winner of this giveaway will get the chance to get a Shirsey (1) of their choice, and a Plush toy (1) of their choice.
- If you win, you must be okay with giving out a mailing address so I can ship the item to you.
- You can enter by both favoriting and reblogging.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like.
- I will be picking the winner August 5th, after 10:00 PM EDT. If the winner doesn’t want to be published, then I will let everyone know that I have messaged the winner.
- You must be following me to win, because I love meeting new people. Plus I promise I’m cool. I also follow back if you’re a hockey blog so yeah.
- The winner will be chosen based off of a random number generator.
- Lastly, this giveaway is worldwide so happy dance. Shipping and handling will be paid my moi so you won’t have to worry about anything but picking your item.
This contest will end AUGUST 5TH at 10:00 PM EDT! Good luck to everyone!
brettdickie: Man the people I’ve met on this trip! Jonathan Toews, great guy
accidentally picked the wrong seats in an airplane/theater au?
hugged the wrong person from behind au?
wrong person waved back au???
TOOK THE WRONG COFFEE ORDER AU
THE MAILMAN DELIVERED A WEIRD PACKAGE (sEX TOYSSS) TO THE WRON GHOUSE AU
WALKING INTO THE WRONG DORM ROOM AU
SAT DOWN IN THE WRONG CLASS AU
CALLED THE WRONG NUMBER AU
GOT INTO/WAVED AT THE WRONG CAR AU
TOOK THE WRONG LUGGAGE AU